Flood & Water Damage
Water Damage – Floods, Burst Pipes, Water Leaks
What Can MaxCARE Do For You?
- 24 Hour Emergency Response – We’ll Be There Within 1 Hour!
- Water Extraction
- Identify and Contain the Source
- Applied Structural Drying
- Install Dehumidifiers, Inject-A-Dry units & High Velocity Air Movers
- Decontaminate and Deodorize
- Identify and Remove Black Mold and other toxins
MaxCARE promptly evaluates and performs all of the necessary emergency procedures to restore water damaged areas. This can include extraction, decontamination and deodorization.
If necessary, these may be be followed up with installation of dehumidification units, high-velocity air movers and inject-a-dry units.
MaxCARE technicians are certified by the Clean Trust – formerly the Institute of Inspection Cleaning and Restoration (IICRC) – in mold remediation, applied structural drying, water damage restoration and fire damage cleaning and restoration.
We offer direct insurance billing. Customer service is our top priority!
We’re there when you need us – call today for your free estimate!