Contractor: Fred Roesch, MaxCare of Sumner
On August 20, 20161 had the misfortune to had my home catch on fire. A propane bottle exploded on my patio and set the homes siding, shingles, and rafters into flames. I was fortunate not to have the total home destroyed. The fire involved about half of the homes structure with smoke damage throughout. The fire department was called immediately. I contacted my homeowner's insurance, American Family Insurance, and within a few days they returned to me the name of MaxCare of Sumner and to contact Fred Roesch He came within the week and gave me a quote a shag time later.
I am happy to say the work has been completed as of last week, July 5, 2017. Even with permit delays, supply delays and weather conditions being what they can be, there was no compromise in the quality nor workmanship of the completed work. Al workers were considerate aid attentive to any questions and things that I noticed and wished to have addressed during the renovations. My overall experience with MaxCare was done in a considerate way. My home looks like a newly built home. I couldn't be more pleased with the final results I would not hesitate to reference them.
(Emergency Water Mitigation, Construction, and
“Thank you for everything. Brittany was GREAT!!”
- Michael Burns
(Construction and Water Mitigation)
“The gentlemen that did the vinyl were fantastic! Polite, got the job done
efficiently and quickly. The movers were great, thank you!”
- Debra Smith (Water Mitigation and Construction)
“A real nice group of guys. Did a good job and I had fun interacting with them”
- Anonymous (Construction)
“The tech’s were very personable and timely”
- Carol Bell (Emergency Water Mitigation)
“Thank you for your great service”